What Does A Peak Performance Coach Do?
Wayne Kessler, a transformational therapist and peak performance coach Boston, created a special form of Peak Performance Coaching that is an eclectic blend of proven approaches. Our Peak performance process uses best practice techniques from Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), Cognitive Behavior Therapy principles, Coaching, Mindfulness, and Hypnosis. Peak Performance coaching provides the support, structure, techniques, tools, reflection, and safe environment that all of us need to fulfill our potential in life.
Who Is A Good Candidate For Peak Performance Boston Coaching?
- You are good at what you do, but need to be better at home, school, or work
- You are not living your life to your utmost potential; not growing/excelling personally or professionally
- You have negative thoughts, or fears holding you back
- You second guess yourself, or give in to others feedback when you know you are right
- You are serious about investing the time and money needed to be successful
What Can A Peak Performance Coach Do For You:
- Assist you in creating a vision and legacy for your ideal future
- Provides structure and support to fulfill your vision and goals
- Helps you focus, plan, and prioritize your actions
- Gives you the confidence to reach your potential
- Enables you to take risks with thoughtful and deliberate actions
- Allows you to accept and be true to yourself
- Transforms your negative, limiting, habits and thoughts into a positive future with success, and happiness
- Holds you accountable
If you are ready for the next level in your growth at work, home or school, now is the time to try Peak Performance Coaching.
Peak Performance Coach Boston serves all of Massachusetts, New England and world-wide using Zoom videoconferencing or phone.