Boston Business Coach For Entrepreneurs
We coach small business owners and are the premier Boston Business Coach for Entrepreneurs. We will help you create or refine your business vision, maximize your performance, improve leadership skills and maximize income by creating and implementing strategic, optimized, and measurable goals, objectives and action steps.
Thank you so much for considering working with us. We’re glad you are considering coaching, and we hope you will contact us to see if we are a good fit for each other. We have a lot of related, and helpful information on our website such as how coaching can help, how to get started, and Coaching FAQ’s.
Here are some common reasons people contact us:
- New Businesses: We work with solo practitioners, group practices, or new small business owners who are looking for someone to help them get more clients, help set up and prioritize marketing efforts, set up systems, price services, create programs, get more organized, or get them/keep them on track and accountable.
- Established businesses: We help established businesses increase efficiency and profitability by reviewing existing systems and processes, exploring niches, or missed income opportunities, cultivating staff marketing and sales skills, and improving program offerings.
- Job or Career coaching: We help with preparation of resumes, cover letter, interview skills, deciding on careers, searching for jobs, reviewing gaps in skill set, or college choice.
- ADHD/ADD Coaching: We help people with ADHD or ADD to understand how their brain works, create a personalized structure and system of organization to manage time better, communicate with others, manage motivation, relationships, self esteem, and confidence.
- Peak Performance coaching: This area of coaching assists those who seek breakthrough results and coaching to take their business, life, sports performance, to the next level.
- Executive coaching: This can focus on improving leadership, communication and supervisory skills; delegating better, control issues, clarifying and responding to work priorities, dealing with challenging work issues, getting promoted, and leadership development.
- Life coaching: Helps people achieve balance in many areas of their life including work, finances, fitness/health, career, family, spirituality, and romance.
If you’re not sure if we can help, send us an email, email@example.com.
How to set up an appointment:
Contact us for a video session, a phone call or an in-person meeting at your office, home or other a location of your choice.
You can make an appointment for a free or paid consultation here: https://live.vcita.com/site/wayne.kessler